September 28-October 1, 2021 | Chicago, IL
Nutrition is core to human health. Differences in our biochemistry, metabolism, genetics, and microbiota all contribute to the dramatic differences among individuals in response to their nutrition. Personalized nutrition leverages human individuality to drive nutrition strategies that can prevent, manage, and treat disease and optimize health. Its potential must be catalyzed if we are to move nutrition to the core of health care.
Personalized Nutrition 2021 will convene scientists, educators, healthcare professionals, philanthropists, and business leaders to consider how far we’ve come and how our work contributes to the ongoing formation of the field of personalized nutrition in the coming decades. We will, explore leading-edge areas of research, assessment and clinical care in personalized nutrition topics.
Personalized Nutrition 2021 will equip participants to:
- Define personalized nutrition and describe its scope and role in human health
- Identify appropriate areas of clinical application for personalized nutrition strategies
- Recognize the potential of personalized nutrition to transform the healthcare landscape
- Discuss the current challenges facing the field of personalized nutrition
- State the importance of novel research methods, technologies, and therapeutic strategies in the evolution of the field of personalized nutrition